Friday, December 18, 2015

Research

Today In my research I found many tools that can help me in my research in finding Bigfoot. Many tools are cheap like under $40 but some are way expensive like $200. Many of them are very useful though as they will help me find Bigfoot during the day and night. I also found some very good advice of what to do in the woods and what to watch out for. Besides all of these amazing things I found for myself, the people over at animal planet did something out of this world. http://www.apl.tv/bigfoot.htm This link leads to animal planets 24/7 live stream in a distant location in the woods on the hunt for bigfoot. This is probably the most amazing thing I found knowing that other people are on the hunt too. That is all the research I have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment