My blog is about Bigfoot and Im on the hunt to find the truth to see if he is real or not, I will find the answer!
Friday, January 29, 2016
Hello everyone and welcome to the best Bigfoot blog on blogger and I have a big shocker. Unfortunately I do not have the video in my location of me looking for Bigfoot so I am going to do a twist on things and instead of looking at videos of people seeing Bigfoot we will look at the mental stages of Bigfoot stories with Bigfoot books. One book that gets a lot of fame is Abominable Snowmen A Legend Comes to Life. Another one of the stories is Do Abominable Snowmen of America Really Exist? And the last book I will include Bigfoot Sasquatch Evidence. As you can see I included three specific types of the books. The first book is a science fiction book as they call it A Legend Comes to Life and both other titles are not that type of book. The second book, A questionable book is really an opinion book. Really Exist is the last two words in the title and it really gives you the choice. And the last book is a Non - Fiction title and is by Dr. Grover S. Krantz. And no it doesn't matter that a doctor would write a book but why would he? I feel he has real evidence like it says in the title Sasquatch Evidence. So now with these books they do not have to be broken down to figure out which one is the best to find your answer and that is facts. That is all for this blog today and don't forget to check out the 24/7 Bigfoot came presented by Animal Planet at http://www.apl.tv/bigfoot.htm Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like your blog. I can see that you are making progress. By reading over your blog I can tell you are focused by telling what you did.
ReplyDeleteI think you should read some of these books and summarize them to show us what you learned. It would help us learn more about your topic and what other people believe about Bigfoot.
ReplyDelete