My blog is about Bigfoot and Im on the hunt to find the truth to see if he is real or not, I will find the answer!
Friday, February 19, 2016
For my blog today I found some short stories on Bigfoot and read some of them like someone commented on my previous blog. My favorites have to be http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_november06_04.htm because it seems real but it 95% is fake because if you read the story it is a claimed "alien Bigfoot" from a UFO which is highly unlikely or my second favorite story has to be http://bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/2012/03/watch-for.html because they rightfully come out to say it is fake but also the format is really good as it is from Blogger but the way they put it together is just as great. Unfortunately I really have nothing else to post on my blog today but that means next week is probably going to the best yet. That's all I have for this weeks blog and don't forget to check out the 24/7 Bigfoot cam at http://www.apl.tv/bigfoot.htm and I will see you all next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment