Friday, February 26, 2016

This week for my genius hour decided to go on a real adventure that I can find and explore.  So I took some places in New Jersey like Sussex County Warren County and Burlington County. There are a lot more sightings in New Jersey so I took a random number generator and out of ten it gave me the number 9 which meant I would have to go to Middlesex county and I would try to find some evidence from there and if I do that would be great. Also I looked for any local sightings in Middletown and I found 1 in Middletown, but it was from 1973, but I also found 1 in Atlantic Highlands from 2006 which was really good so I feel it would be food to start in Middletown and Atlantic Highlands and if I have no luck I will go to Middlesex and have a big search there and see if I can find something good. I also bought a thermal camera for heat sensing purposes and maybe find evidence from that instead of a base camera. So next week we will find out if we can get our first piece of evidence from the first two locations and than maybe a nice piece of evidence from Middlesex county. Thats all for this weeks genius hour and dont forget to check out the 24/7 Bigfoot cam presented by Animal Planet at apl.tv/bigfoot.htm and I will talk to you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment