Hello everyone and for my second blog I have to say I am disappointed that there was no response from my email so the questions might not be good. Luckily though there is a back up plan. I will call locals with their Bigfoot stories and hear what they experienced. I can take notes and like I said before summarize or record what we talked about. Another thing that I am doing today is looking at the science behind Bigfoot and to see if can even be real. After my research I found many things calling Bigfoot a bust like this.

To my right is a big reason why people explain why Bigfoot can't be real, but their are still many believers like myself and Bigfoot hunter Tom Biscardi (Guy who didn't respond) and their is still a good chance that he does exist. That is probably going to be it for this blog and Next week we will have the responses from the people if they answer and I will see you all later. Don't forget to check out the 24/7 Bigfoot cam at
apl.tv/bigfoot.htm and I will talk to you all next time.
I like how you showed your progress throughout your hunt for Bigfoot. A way you can present your project is to show us everything you used or a video of you hunting for Bigfoot.
ReplyDelete