My blog is about Bigfoot and Im on the hunt to find the truth to see if he is real or not, I will find the answer!
Friday, April 29, 2016
The Q&A'S
Hello everyone today is the second to last week and I have the interview answers from the phone calls that I made. So to put it all into a quick Q&A I will put the most of the same answers for one question. For the first question which was on one of my other posts The most used answer was to keep quite and never stop the camera. In case something good can happen. Then for the second question the most used answer was that it was any heat sensing camera that is good at auto focusing so if there is evidence it is not blurry. And next for the third question nobody really had a good answer because I guess it depends on if u have the money or if u even want one. The forth question was mostly answered with raw meat or cooked meat what ever you prefer. Number 5 was an absolutely because it would mostly stay in an environment which it is private and not out in the open. Finally for the last question they all answered another ABSOLUTELY because that is the main camera somebody should use whenever looking for Bigfoot like on TV shows. That's all for this week and don't forget to check the 24/7 Bigfoot cam at apl.tv/bigfoot.htm and I will see you all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting
ReplyDelete