My blog is about Bigfoot and Im on the hunt to find the truth to see if he is real or not, I will find the answer!
Friday, May 6, 2016
The Last Blog
Hello everyone today is the last blog of my genius hour project and During my presentation I will show all the evidence I found from my research and you probably wont be surprised. Anyway it was a very fun project and I found a lot of stuff for people to know the answer without the work. Genius Hour is a good idea from google and I say people at home should work on it for fun. Like I said my videos will be used during my presentation and I think people will enjoy it. Unfortunately I have nothing to do for more research because I accomplished everything I wanted to during this 15 week period. I really did like Genius Hour and I encourage many people to do it. It can be on anything you want. That is going to be it for this blog and this whole genius hour. Dont forget to check out the 24/7 Bigfoot cam at apl.tv/bigfoot.htm and I will see you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment